Heartland > About Us > Careers
Current Job Openings
Our current job openings are listed below. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer the following benefits for full-time positions:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
Potential Bonus Info:
- Sign on bonus
- Monthly bonus potential
- Referral bonus
- New customer documents are organized and verified for accuracy and completeness according to HCI guidelines.
- Information is entered/updated thoroughly on paperwork, website and software to track pending paperwork and dealer corrections.
- Accuracy on all amounts such as cash price, security deposit, additional funds and monthly payments.
- Thinking outside the box to find solutions for dealers in helping them achieve completed paperwork.
- Maintain positive and professional communication with customers, landlords, etc while calling to confirm specific details of contract.
- Occasionally assist with related dpartments for team coverage.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Accurate attention to detail in all areas of paperwork and amounts.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve grievances in a professional manner.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of office experience preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Remote work/remote training
- Monday - Friday
- See above for benefits and bonus potential